You Make Me Better

by - September 21, 2013

I'm not singing Neyo's hit-song, Maybe one day I will, for now, I just want you to know that I love, admire and adore you so much. My dear, you make me better as a man, and I love you. I love you. I love you.

The way you talk to me always makes me feel reassured no matter what comes my way; the ease at which you welcome my every dire need and accommodate my annoyance- makes me love you more and more. 

I love the happiness within you, no matter how tough times get, or what situation we are in, you find a way to make things less heavy and bearable. I can go on and on and on. 

I love your style.

I love your confidence, courage, reassurance, positive outlook on life, poise, dedication to our marriage, your friendship, silly laughs and giggly smiles,  your constant warmth, welcoming comfort, the eternal bond and commitment we share, and your heartily passionate meals fills me up for a lifetime. Can you make that Banku and Okro Soup sometime soon? Thank you.

You're always on my mind my AfricanQueen, and I cannot live a day without you. Have a blessed day at work.

LoveAlways,
Hubby,


You May Also Like

0 comments

We Love comments!!!