Communication- Soothing Words in Honey

by - December 25, 2012

This is a biggie.
Communicating effectively and deciphering assumptions can be nail-bitingly cumbersome in relations. We talk a lot, and do as much as possible to avoid making assumptions.

We've made a lifetime commitment to each other, I know it sounds like a project- but it's an intriguing adventure. We meet each other's needs and understand how we would want to feel - therefore, I know what ever Lilian says she does is in the interest of our love, likewise what ever I do I make sure I relay my words with honey.

Communication is definitely key to a lifelong commitment There's always room to express views/opinions. The best part of developing effective communicating is to have a slower tongue and grow rabbit ears- listen more and sloth your word in honey not vinegar.

Read Songs of Solomon

You May Also Like

2 comments

We Love comments!!!