My day today

by - April 10, 2013


I'm a little exhausted after a long days work, but I thought you might like to read this. I took care of a very sick person today, and I'm not sure if this person will be there the next time I work. Silence...

Find love in every opportunity in life. No one knows what tomorrow brings, so bring all the love and positivity to your life and all the people around you.

There's no immunity on health, but there's immunity in Love. If you haven't loved, or been loved the way you want to, love yourself and love all the goodness that life/love brings.

I won't hesitate to tell you how much Love there is in this world. I share mine with my Queen, Family and Friends and with you the Reader. Love is necessary, and worthwhile.

God bless.
AKQ



You May Also Like

0 comments

We Love comments!!!