I wrote this for you

by - September 22, 2013


I wrote this for you on our flight to Texas. I thought you wouldn't mind being surprised on the blog. You probably just smiled those white teeth out of your beautiful lips, and wondered why I couldn't just tell you what's on my heart. I know, you're right, I could've said whatever I wanted to you rather than writing to you, however if I did, the air would steal some of the words and distort it through your ears, and your cochlear might have some challenges transcribing them. Also, if I got too close to you on the plane, you smell so good that my lips might get too personal. And with an audience such as this, that kind of attention lasts longer than a vine video. 

Lilian, this coming Sunday would be a month that we've been married, I have tears in my ears, and my heart rejoices as I think about how much I love you. I love you, I adore, admire, respect, and I appreciate all that you do for us.  I have no power to have orchestrated you coming into my life, our union is Godsend. You are the best friend every man needs, you are the nurse every patient would want to be cared by, you are a pearl in your mothers eyes, a rare gem in your fathers heart, the sister every brother can't stop adoring, the mentor every girl needs, and most importantly, the angelic wife any husband cannot live without. Let's keep loving, our love is infinite. God has blessed our Love.

I love you 
Your Beloved Husband,
Dennis

You May Also Like

0 comments

We Love comments!!!