I Missed You

by - January 28, 2014

I wanted to write this for you all day today, the warm thoughts of you, simmered on my mind all day at work. I missed you. 


And even though I've written about you a couple of times, I don't think I will stop ; I soaked these words in honey and nectar, I waited for them to marinate before I fed them to you tonight.

My Love Lilian, we are both imperfect, but we perfectly fill in on each so us weaknesses and that is the fulcrum of our love. It's crazy we live together, but when we are away from each other, it feels like a lifetime apart.

I adore you so much, and I Cherrish every moment that we share. Loving you had been so joyous and golden, that I wouldn't trade us for anything else. I have no regrets, I'm happy that we are our dreams, and I'm glad to have you in my life.

I cherish our Love. Did I say that earlier? I love the simple joys we share, the silly stuff we do, the random outings and adventurous taste in fashion. The simple things you give me, mean so much to me.  When I think of you, I think of your silly smile, your loud-childish laughter, your comforting hug,hmmmmm come here baby; your reassuring gesture when I'm down, your constant dedication to our marriage, your constant counsel, and your commitment to our love. I can go on and on and on, but for tonight, just a few of the infinite reasons my love for you will never dwindle.

This is for you baby, some pulsating words that dew on my heart. I love you for being who are, I love you for being your dreams and aspirations, and I won't change a thing about us. 
I Love you, and I'm not shy about it. 

God bless our Love,
Love Always,
Your Hubby,
Dennis


You May Also Like

0 comments

We Love comments!!!