Living Loving

by - January 04, 2013

If I could live the rest of my life and love only - I would; I would not have to worry about work, work, and work.

I'd sleep my heart out, kiss my love when awake, enjoy morning runs and great sun-kissed weather, enjoy a long morning glory of a breakfast, and set off to volunteer at a local shelter

Imagine living without worrying about bills- I think that's love. We work so hard and we get old, get slow, get grey, get stuck in wisdom, and a cane becomes our best friend we share out life stories with- maybe that's love

If I had it my way, I'd travel and help the poor and the needy, learn different cultures, eat some cultural delicacies expressed in enticing aromatic food, heartfelt dance and soul gripping music- most importantly Love every second, and live always.



You May Also Like

0 comments

We Love comments!!!