My God Sent

by - December 16, 2014


Words cannot explain the chills that ran through my body as I read my husbands' post.  It feels so good to be loved. My eyes are filled with tears of joy, and  I am so grateful to God for answering my prayer.  I'm grateful to God for making my dream come true.


See a few years ago, I prayed to God to bless me with a God fearing wonderful man. A man who will  love me no matter what, a man who will adore me and make me feel special always, a man who will be my best friend, make me a better woman, loves me and my flaws, loves my family, faithful to me,  shares the same values as me and the list goes on and on..and on and on....

God answered my prayer. He sent me this amazing man called Dennis, and he's is all I've  always wanted in a man plus more. As the word says ask and it shall be given unto you... So I did, and the rest is history. 



The love we have for each other is beyond my imagination. I've learned that Love truly is a beautiful thing, especially, when your love is your best friend, silly, human, and your confidant. I pray that God continues to bless us in all our endeavors. 



Just a side note to our readers, our blog is 2 years old. Two wonderful years sharing our lives and travels with our fantastic readers. Thanks so much for your support and dedication to our blog. We love you. God bless you. Don't forget to pray without ceasing, and ask God your requests and He will grant them. I am a living testimony of that.
   
Stay blessed 

You May Also Like

0 comments

We Love comments!!!